T/E CONESTOGA FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP AWARD PROGRAM
SPONSOR: T/E Conestoga Football Association - A 50l (c) (3) registered charitable organization. “Our mission is to raise college scholarship funds for students on the Conestoga High School Football team and support the Valor Bowl - the annual game of the best senior football players in Chester County, from which proceeds go to the Chester County Special Olympics.”
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD: Financial award given to any Deserving Senior Football Player of Outstanding Character who has Achieved Athletic and Academic Success through Dedication, Hard Work and Perseverance.
- Must be a graduating Conestoga Senior High School football player.
- Applied for acceptance to one or more colleges/universities/ accredited trade institutions.
CRITERIA FOR AWARDING SCHOLARSHIP:
- Must submit completed application form to the T/E Conestoga Football Association, along with three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Must provide a transcript of academic GPA.
- Must complete Special Achievements Section of application: (demonstrating character and leadership qualities in the participation of any extracurricular school activities, including any community or volunteer service).
- Must be accepted by an accredited college/university/trade institution prior to the award.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
March 31, 2023.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP: A copy of T/E Conestoga Football Association Scholarship Application Form was sent from PT Ricci ([email protected]) OR click below to access it online. Return your completed application to Student Services for mailing prior to deadline, (and to add a copy of your GPA transcript and existing letters of recommendation in your file). Please submit all forms digitally to Gretchen Barkman ([email protected]), or drop of the completed hard copy to her in Student Services.
WHEN SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED: We will reach out directly to the winners by the second week in May. There will be a presentation for the winners and their families on Teamer Field either the last week in May, or the first week in June.